Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hello!

While working my way through my coursework to earn my Associates Degree in Information Technology, I've realized that I am fairly opinionated on some of the more social subjects.  Whether it be Sociology or Work Place Communications skills, I've often butted heads with some of the teachings.  I spend a lot of time writing out well reasoned arguments supporting my opinions for assignments that are worth only 5 points.  I just wish I could share these thoughts with a wider audience than just my teacher.  Hence this blog.

I'm going to post my papers here.  They are not always backed by fact and they vary in subject, but I think you'll either love my message or hate it.  Either way, I look forward to a civil discussion to hear of your opinions.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are getting excellent examples of Work Place Communications Skills at your current employment, so I am looking forward to seeing more of your opinions and arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and commenting. Yes, I am inundated with possible conversation pieces at work. It is a treasure trove brimming with examples of what to do and most likely, what not to do.

    ReplyDelete